- No highlight word occurences when a word is selected.
- By default, everything looked dark. It was hard to see and switching through tabs because of light reflection on my Mac.
But I overcome the above drawbacks by installing plugins and themes (which were so easy to install)
Here are some features which I like in Atom:
- open source (yeah, no more popups to say purchase the license)
apmpackage manager (you can install plugins same as npm in command prompt)
- Monokai theme (
apm install monokai-seti)
- Create your own packages
- Highlight-selected plugin (helps to select all occurrences like in Sublime)
- Atom-beautify plugin to beautify code (supports many languages).
- Inbuilt git commands (for more git commands, install
- Fun plugins (activate-power-mode)